Here is the agenda the liberals want to achieve. They want Senators to filibuster any judicial nominee who will not support this agenda.
- Approval of homosexual marriage (or just not killing or wounding or discriminating against homosexuals)
- Legalizing euthanasia (or just letting folks determine whether or not they want to be kept alive with medical intervention)
- Banning prayer in school (or being non-demoninational about it, recognize other religions, etc.)
- Banning the public display of the Ten Commandments (or adding displays for other religions in the U.S.)
- Banning the Pledge of Allegiancen (I didn't sign up for this...)
- Basing our laws on the laws of other nations (didn't sign up for this)
- Maintaining abortion on demand (yup, got me there)
- Forcing the Boy Scouts and similar organizations (including churches) to place homosexuals in positions of leadership (dear lord)
- Complete protection for all kinds of pornography (um...)
- Creating hate crimes laws to punish those who believe homosexuality is wrong (if they kill people)
- Denigrating Christianity to a secondary status (that there is a perspective issue)
- Making secularism the only legitimate religion (that's an ox, you moron)
Anybody got anything to add?